Data Analyst, Transit9
- Sector: IT
- Location: Dublin
- Salary: €40k
- Closing Date and Time: 01/11/2021 09:30
- Fixed-Term Contract,
Transit9 (T9) provides solutions for transport operators to digitise and with that also optimise their operations, safety, and HR. The software particularly provides solutions for traffic event and incident management related processes. This solution includes a software that can be used as standalone product. It can also be integrated with existing expert systems (e.g., SAP – Finance) and consultancy services to find the best possible solution for the transport operator in respect of technical implementation, user acceptance and training as well as operational reporting.
This project will focus on advancing the Business Intelligence (BI) component to Transit9’s product, allowing insights to be gleaned from existing large datasets that exist within customer's businesses. Working on projects across the UK & Ireland, this will provide insightful reporting and valuable Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) back to the business through an easily accessible reporting platform. The project will facilitate a transport specific BI solution for existing and new customers. It will also investigate the implementation of machine learning techniques to provide next level predictive analysis by looking at key data metrics to determine specific and critical information about various business areas.
In parallel with the Transit9 data team, the successful graduate will lead the data analytical component of this project, in a supportive partnership with Ulster University.
With a minimum annual salary starting at €40,000 (dependent on exp), the successful graduate will also have the opportunity to avail of a Post Grad Diploma with Queen’s University Belfast as part of the employment offering.
- Bachelor’s degree of data Science or similar (2.2 Min)
- Legally permitted to work in ROI and travel to sites in the UK
- A high level of mathematical ability
- Basic knowledge in programming languages, such as SQL and Python
- Advanced experience in BI reporting tools such as Power BI
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- A methodical and logical approach
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Teamworking skills
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Relevant work experience