Sheridan’s Cheesemongers stands as Ireland's premier specialist cheese retailer and wholesaler, boasting an extensive array of artisanal cheese and related products. With a robust presence in Dublin, Galway, Waterford, and Carnaross in Meath, alongside numerous retail outlets nationwide, we are deeply dedicated to curating the finest culinary offerings from both Ireland and Europe. Our commitment extends beyond sourcing; we take pride in manufacturing and maturing our own cheeses in purpose-built facilities in County Meath.
As part of its plans for growth in current and new markets, Sheridan’s intends to conduct a thorough review of its end-to-end supply chain, and future proof its processes and systems.
The project will result in a ‘Best in Class’ Supply Chain Management Information System (SCIS) to transform the business, by improving efficiency and more effectively serving the needs of current and new customers. Reporting to your Company Supervisor, you will be employed by Sheridan’s Cheese Limited to lead the development of the SCIS.
Main duties include:
- Developing a comprehensive list of system requirements by auditing end-to-end supply chain processes.
- Lead the design of the new SCIS.
- Build a prototype SCIS for user acceptance testing.
- Lead the roll-out of the new system and support its integration within the business.
- Train staff to ensure the new system is comprehensively adopted.
The successful graduate will lead
this project, in a supportive partnership with Ulster University (UU) and will also have the opportunity to avail of a Post Graduate Diploma with Queen’s University Belfast as part of the employment offering.
- Salary €36,000 + p/a dependent on experience
- Staff discounts on products.
- Fully funded Post-Graduate Diploma awarded by Queen’s University Belfast.
Interviews will be held approximately week commencing: 11/03/2024