Scully trailers manufactures a range of trailers for the agricultural and construction sector. Scully trailers Ltd has a reputation for quality products and services that are customer specific and made to order on very short lead times. Our experienced staff are committed to assisting our customers from concept to completion.
The successful candidate will lead the development of a novel new trailer for the agri sector. The role will involve the implementation of best practice mechanical design methods and upgrading the companies design capabilities. This is an important role to deliver the strategic growth objectives of the business.
The successful candidate will:
- Oversee our newly created design department and manage the development of our new range of flat trailers with integrated bale support.
- Have oversight of all new product development in partnership with the management team.
- Creating drawings of trailers using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Reviewing workshop drawings to ensure they are accurate and complete.
- Performing calculations to determine the amount of materials needed for production.
- Communicating with customers or other members of the team to discuss technical details.
- Coordinating with other team members to schedule manufacturing operations.
- Maintaining records of costs, labour hours, and other data related to manufacture.
- Aid the improvement of existing products or processes to increase efficiency and improve performance.
The successful graduate will lead
this project, in a supportive partnership with North West Regional College (NWRC) and will also have the opportunity to avail of a Post Graduate Diploma with Queen’s University Belfast as part of the employment offering.
- Fully funded Post-Graduate Diploma awarded by Queen’s University Belfast
Interviews will be held approximately week commencing: 11/03/2024