Mulrines of Donegal is Ireland’s premier juice production company producing juices, and smoothies for wholesale, retail and food service throughout Ireland and the UK. Established in 1919 and with a century of experience behind them, they remain a family owned business, employing a highly motivated workforce of more than 220 people across their two production sites in Ballybofey and Sion Mills and our 300-acre orchard in Kildare.
Mulrines continues to build a valued reputation for excellence, innovation and industry leadership and are uniquely positioned to continuously meet the specialised needs of its valued clients across retail and foodservice. In addition to customer branded products, Mulrines also produces its own range of products including “Kulana”, “Juice Press” and “Jaffa Gold”.
The selected candidate will play a leading role in the digital transformation of the operations, reviewing and implementing effective information and data systems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Investigating current systems and mapping them through experience on the ‘factory floor’.
- Researching and implementing new software/process systems.
- Reviewing, adapting and improving current systems and technologies to meet business and operational needs.
- Communicating with stakeholders both internally and externally in the delivery of system reviews and implementation.
- Developing new data collection and reporting processes to digitise and integrate departmental information and deliver data driven business insights
- Managing the roll out of these processes throughout various departments including training and acting as a point of contact to Managers and Supervisors.
The successful graduate will drive and manage this project, in a supportive partnership with North West Regional College and will also have the opportunity to avail of a Post Graduate Diploma with Queen’s University Belfast as part of the employment offering.
- Fully funded Post-Graduate Diploma awarded by Queen’s University Belfast
- Free Parking
Interviews will be held approximately week commencing: 26/02/2024