McElmeel Mobility Services are a Market Leader in adaptation, conversion and supply of vehicles for disabled drivers and passengers. Based three miles outside the City of Armagh, we supply converted and adapted vehicles across Ireland and the UK. Established in 1950 and the oldest converter in our industry, McElmeel Mobility is a third generation Family run business, built upon our core values of innovation and excellent customer service.
The role of Business Analyst has been created to lead the digitisation of McElmeel Mobility Services. Based on site in Armagh and reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading the development of a custom business data management system addressing the four principal workflows Production Planning, Pre-Production, Live Production and Post-Production. You will:
- Evaluate existing systems and processes for automation opportunities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements.
- Research and assess emerging digital technologies.
- Evaluate the feasibility and suitability of technologies for implementation WAV manufacturing automation.
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) for measuring automation success.
- Design, develop, and implement software solutions for WAV conversion automation.
- Ensure software meets quality standards and security requirements.
- Implement data integration solutions for seamless information flow.
- Integrate Internet of Things (IoT) devices for real-time data collection.
- Implement data analysis/machine learning solutions to enhance efficiency.
- Use Power BI to bring clear and workable data to the management team.
- Use Power Automate to automate existing manual workflows.
The successful graduate will lead
this project, in a supportive partnership with TUS (Midlands Campus) and will also have the opportunity to avail of a Post Graduate Diploma with Queen’s University Belfast as part of the employment offering.
- Private Healthcare Cover
- Career Progression
- Fully funded Post-Graduate Diploma awarded by Queen’s University Belfast
Interviews will be held approximately week commencing: 04-03-2024