Horgan’s Delicatessen Ltd is an Irish owned and family operated business. Originally set up as a family-owned butchers in 1921, since the 1970’s, Horgan’s have been dedicated to sourcing and processing quality food products around the globe and providing an exceptional and personalised service to its customers.
Widely known for the Horgan’s Signature Range of meats, cheese, and pates, it is a supplier to all of the retail multiples and symbol groups in Ireland via Central Distribution. Its Van Sales Fleet also deliver directly to hundreds of valued independent customers nationwide.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the development of a new business information management system. They will be a key member of the team assisting us in developing new processes and implementing new more effective systems and automated workflows. Responsibilities will include:
- Investigating and Mapping our Business Process Flow to allow improvements throughout the business.
- Lead and develop the new project to deliver a series of new digitised processes with our business integrating them throughout all our departments.
- Researching and implementing the most suitable software solutions.
- Be responsible for customising these systems utilising software tools available and customising to the company needs, as well as integrating new software when needed.
- Coordinate the roll out of the new processes and system in various departments within the business based.
- Liaise with the software implementation team to ensure successful and timely roll out.
- Liaise with internal Horgan’s team to ensure everyone is maximising the benefits of the system and reporting from the system meets the business needs.
The successful graduate will lead
this project, in a supportive partnership with North West Regional College and will also have the opportunity to avail of a Post Graduate Diploma with Queen’s University Belfast as part of the employment offering.
- Free Parking
- Sick Pay
- Death in Service Benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Monthly & Annual Company performance bonus
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Fully funded Post-Graduate Diploma awarded by Queen’s University Belfast
Interviews will be held approximately week commencing: 11/03/2024