ELC Laser Group is a manufacturing company using the most advanced technology available for manufacturing products, such as 3 & 5 axis laser subtraction, 5 axis CNC and precision welding capabilities.
The company have a wide range of high-end clients from Pharma, Agri & Aero.
In this exciting position, you will take lead responsibility for the design and manufacture of a new smart fork truck for the materials handling sector. You will help:
- Introduce new design capabilities to the company,
- Assist in the design of the new product,
- Develop parts lists, cutting files and drawings for existing and new machine designs,
- Introduce new company common data area for design and manufacturing, centralising company data.
The successful graduate will lead this project, in a supportive partnership with North West Regional College (NWRC) and will also have the opportunity to avail of a Post Graduate Diploma with Queen’s University Belfast as part of the employment offering.
- social events
- Christmas Bonus
- Fully funded Post Graduate Diploma awarded by Queen’s University Belfast
Interviews will take place approximately week commencing: 26/02/2024