NPD Project Manager, Early Days Foods Ltd
- Sector: Science
- Location: Louth
- Salary: €30k - €35k
- Closing Date and Time: 22/10/2021 09:30
- Fixed-Term Contract,
Early Days Foods, based in Dundalk, is a premier childcare food provider supplying healthy children’s meals to nurseries, crèches and playgroups.
We are an ambitious family company who are passionate about creating innovative premium products in the frozen sector. This is an exciting role for the right person with excellent career progression.
The aim of this project is to research, develop and launch a new range of frozen products as part of the companies plan to enter new consumer markets.
You’ll be involved in all aspects of bringing a new product to market - from the initial concept right through to product launch with responsibility for managing the NPD Process.
You’ll be the key customer contact for all issues concerning the products you’re working on, keeping them informed of any outcomes and making sure that all their needs are met.
Along with a salary offering of €32,000-36,000, the successful graduate will lead this project, in a supportive partnership with Southern Regional College and will also have the opportunity to avail of a Post Graduate Diploma with Queen’s University Belfast as part of the employment offering.
- Level 6 (ROI) Level 7 (UK) Foundation Degree Level or above in a Food Related Subject. NPD/Food Innovation/Culinary Arts/Food/ Production Supervisory.
- Minimum of 1 year industry experience in a food related role. This could include an undergraduate placement.
- Practical Cooking Experience.
- Legally permitted to work in ROI.
- Practical experience working in new product development ideally in chilled or frozen manufacturing.
- Experience of working in food production as part the HACCP team.
- A keen interest in health and nutrition.
- Strong Presentation & Report Writing Skills.